Hair styling for
your photo session.
Whilst we are very happy
to style your hair in front of the camera,
our passions are respectively
2) make up.
We can blow dry your hair if it is more convenient for you,
but we are just as happy for you
to have your hair professionally done,
either with your usual stylist,
or with our guy.
Our guy is "Levali Hair"
He is 50 metres from our door.
Next to "Flavour of India"
If you make a booking with Levali,
please feel free to use our car park before your shoot.
Levali hair studio
114-118 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff
Phone: (02) 7901 6499
Here is his
IF YOU ARE HAVING YOUR HAIR BLOW DRIED BY US:
- Please come with your hair clean, or no more than 1 day old dirty. Oily roots show on digital camera.
- If you have oily hair, shampoo your hair twice and use minimum conditioner only on your hair ends
- Do not use any other product (anti-frizz, wax, etc)
- If you need/ want to use the hair drier, use a hair brush to untangle your hair, not your fingers/ hands.
- Avoid putting your hair in a ponytail. If you must, make it loose. Otherwise you will dave a "dent" in your hair when you let it down.
- Avoid hats, beanies, or baseball caps for the same reason.
- No need to bring hair dryer or straightener. We have the technology!